List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Telemetry Policy
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2017-08-16 13:30:14

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017, Volker Krause wrote:

> Seeing yesterday's blog from the Krita team (https://akapust1n.github.io/
> 2017-08-15-sixth-blog-gsoc-2017/), I'd particularly be interested in their
> view on this.

I've pointed alexey at this thread, but there's a huge language barrier:
he basically communicates through google translate. I've made it a firm
condition of merging and operating the telemetry that we adhere to the
KDE policy in every way. Even then, I still consider his work to be
an experimental research project.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org