List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: radical proposal: move IRC to Rocket.Chat
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2017-08-11 14:25:40

On 11 August 2017 at 13:49, Eike Hein <hein@kde.org> wrote:
> I've given some more thought to Matrix as a contender and I'm
> increasingly liking this option among the available contenders.

Am I right in thinking that the bridging in Matrix/Riot isn't the same
as various IRC/Telegram channels have where messages are sent between
them? It seems to be a simple case of making the IRC channels
available through matrix/riot so you can see both native Matrix
channels and non-native ones.

Jonathan