List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: radical proposal: move IRC to Rocket.Chat
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2017-08-11 5:12:32

While I generally agree with your feeling that the feeling for IRC was a bit \
negative, I disagree here:

Il 10 agosto 2017 22:34:19 EEST, Christian Loosli <kde@fuchsnet.ch> ha scritto:

> If people want to switch themselves: already possible, with or without
> this
> thread and the etherpad.
>
> The original topic of this thread is _move_ to rocket, and the title of
> the
> etherpad is to find an IM that suits people best. So either you want to
>
> switch, then the cornerns of the people mentioned are fully valid, or
> you
> don't, then you already have everything and the whole thing is
> pointless

The topic is what it is because of how it started but the etherpad is still useful. \
Even if more bridges are available, maybe it is possible to choose one of them as \
primary or preferred, where invest in terms of client or support on the server side \
or whatever.

Ciao

--
Luigi