List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: github, phabricator: a new threadZ
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2017-08-10 8:17:52

Il 10 agosto 2017 10:02:43 EEST, Harald Sitter <sitter@kde.org> ha scritto:
> I for one would pick the alternative which is not using our
> infrastructure and instead click two buttons so I don't have to file
> paperwork manually nor have to wait for said paperwork to get faxed to
> HQ for approval. i.e. not waiting trumps waiting in my world.

Nothing technically prevents this from implementing this in oir infrastructure, nor \
what Albert wrote hints at this: he just reported the current plan. Plan can be \
changed.

I don't understand the need of "let's trow everything out of.the window" instead of \
"let's extend what we have" (same goes for the proper IM discussion)

Let me requote:

--
Luigi