On August 9, 2017 9:10:15 PM GMT+09:00, Jos van den Oever wrote: >Op woensdag 9 augustus 2017 13:50:46 CEST schreef Harald Sitter: >> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Boudewijn Rempt >wrote: >> > On Wed, 9 Aug 2017, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote: >> >> This is a new thread entirely, but incidentally also something we >> >> should also think about=2E Why many KDE developers choose github >instead >> >> of scratch KDE repositories to start new software, where it could >> >> happily be hosted within KDE infrastructure? >> >=20 >> > Our infra doesn't offer scratch repos anymore, does it? >>=20 >> It does, they were slated for removal with the transition to phab, >> since that hasn't happend yet though I assume scratch repos are still >> a thing=2E Albeit, a thing that is meant to be removed with (currently) >> no replacement planned which is why for example I do not create any >> new ones and instead use github=2E Although TBH the UX of creating a >> scratch has also left me wanting as it entails me googling how to >> setup a scratch every single time=2E > >Scatch repos are awesome! No need to open a browser, just push to a >url=2E I was=20 >very happy when I discovered KDE infra had such a lovely feature=2E > >Cheers, >Jos Yeah, I use them all the time, too=2E Cheers, Eike --=20 Plasma, apps developer KDE e=2EV=2E vice president, treasurer Seoul, South Korea