It's kind of a daft request maybe, but could you take some good screenshots of the system's screens before it's shut down and add it somewhere to your sysadmin docs? I think it's nice to create some institutional memory when we retire systems like this. The next time someone has to implement a commit notification thingie for KDE, they have more old systems to look at for inspiration. It was also in use a really long time and was part of our dev culture; I can see historical value, e.g. a sysadmin using them in a dfaure-style presentation of the history of our infrastructure at some point. Memory is important, without it we squander the advantages of being a community with history :) Cheers, Eike On 08/04/2017 06:39 PM, Ben Cooksley wrote: > Hi all, > > Does anyone have any further feedback on this? > > If no objections are raised in the next 24 hours we'll be proceeding > with the archival and shutdown process. > > Regards, > Ben >