Hi all, I'm a bit late to the party. If I'm not too late, one addition I'd like to propose to (4) is the Boost license. It is similar to BSD/MIT without requiring attribution with binaries. It is approved by OSI and by FSF. The reason for this proposal is that the Boost project provides one of the largest C++ codebases, and is not completely ignored by our software. :) > -Allow AGPL for web apps > -Encourage AGPL for web apps As for AGPL, +1 for making it the recommended option for web apps. Cheers, Ivan