List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: KDE licence policy update
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-02-10 17:43:38

On Friday 10 February 2017 16:06:23 Luigi Toscano wrote:
> Would we allowed to keep the documents with old license and apply this only
> to  new one?

Luigi,

This point is listed under "All new source code and related data files ..." and
there's an additional point 12, "Documentation started before 2016 can be
licensed under ..." which would seem to be exactly what you're asking for (we
can possibly argue over "before 2016", but perhaps this bit of the policy
applied already).

[ade]