List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Happy 20th Birthday, KDE!
From:       victorhck <correohck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-10-14 9:32:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Congrats to all community!!

El 14/10/16 a las 10:47, Lydia Pintscher escribió:
> Hey folks :)
>
> Today is KDE's 20th birthday. I'm proud of all the things we've
> achieved since Matthias sent his announcement email 20 years ago
> today. I've written a short text for the dot here:
> https://dot.kde.org/2016/10/14/happy-20th-birthday-kde I'd love to see
> many personal reflections from all of you on PlanetKDE.
>
> I want to take the time to ask us all 2 questions: What are you most
> proud of in KDE? What are you most excited about in KDE right now?

The most proud: it's the strong commitment with the free software and
final users. I think that this it's the key for a great project like this.

The most excited: I think that it's the next future. 20 years ago nobody
can't imagine that 20 years later KDE would be the great project and
community that it's right now.
Now KDE has a strong history, and has to keep on that moving forward in
a future that changes fast.

my 2cnts :)

But today it's a day for celebrate, and have a lot of fun!! :)

Keep on rockin'

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.wordpress.com/