List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] Differences between proposed vision drafts (or "inclusive" vs "focused")
From:       Sebastian Kügler <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-02-08 10:56:01

On Thursday, February 04, 2016 08:49:55 PM Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Still we don't see linear algebra libraries or build tools as the main goal
> KDE is trying to achieve (...says the guy who maintained the KDE
> buildsystem for more than 7 years).

Next counter-example: The Eigen library, a linear algebra library which was
initially developed under KDE. It has moved out at some point -- I don't know
the reasons. In KDE software, it's used in Krita, Step and Kalzium and a few
smaller bits, as far as I could find out. Point in case: this other random
example is flawed.

I understand that you're saying it doesn't have a place in KDE.

Would you welcome it if it used Qt?
--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org