List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] Licensing question with header-only libraries
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2016-01-24 16:12:39

Should be fine

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.en.html

"
3. Object Code Incorporating Material from Library Header Files.

The object code form of an Application may incorporate material from a header file \
that is part of the Library. You may convey such object code under terms of your \
choice, provided that, if the incorporated material is not limited to numerical \
parameters, data structure layouts and accessors, or small macros, inline functions \
and templates (ten or fewer lines in length), you do both of the following:

    a) Give prominent notice with each copy of the object code that the Library is \
used in it and that the Library and its use are covered by this License.  b) \
Accompany the object code with a copy of the GNU GPL and this license document. "

Jonathan