List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] About ocs-server future
From:       Claudio Desideri <happy.snizzo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-01-15 15:25:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Ok, I admit it. You're right in everything you said. Now I got your point
of view and it was all my fault due to my inability to understand things
and talk with you, of my thick-headness, my lack of pragmatism and
motivation. Therefore I honestly can't go on with partecipating as a
developer in this community. I won't go on with the development of
ocs-server, for all the reasons above, and because I don't feel comfortable
anymore in this community as a contributor with responsabilities towards
the community itself. I'm quitting and no more interested in any ocs
activity as a contributor. I hope you respect my choice and accept my
sincere apologies for the troubles I caused by speaking to everyone.

What's the future of OCS now? Did something came out at the meeting?