List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] About ocs-server future
From:       Laszlo Papp <lpapp () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-01-15 13:40:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Sorry about chiming in, but I am personally interested in the following
subjects after reading these emails and announcements. Shall I open a new
thread or is it okay in here?

1) Can and will the OCS server implementation be opensourced?

2) What is the future of the Open Collaboration Services standard now? Is
Frank still the maintainer or was that responsibility also shifted to Blue
Systems?