List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] What is a GitHub pull request exactly?
From:       Vishesh Handa <me () vhanda ! in>
Date:       2015-09-20 11:36:47

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> wrote:
> On 2015-09-20, Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek@kde.org> wrote:
>> But effectively it won't be reviews because the KDE reviewers won't use it.
>> Or do you think we need some dracon law because our community cannot do
>> self-control?
>
> I have just been fooled once regarding github and KDE. That makes me not
> currently believe in self-control.

IMHO these kind of statements are not productive in helping us work
together. People can have different opinions and be part of an
organization. Using word such as "been fooled" seems to indicate some
kind of malice intent. If I didn't think this would help KDE I
certainly would not have sent over 30+ emails over the last 2 days.
How about you assume good intentions until proven otherwise?

--
Vishesh Handa