List:       kde-community
Subject:    [kde-community] Write our own pull request bot?
From:       Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-09-19 17:04:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Look, if the problem of github pull requests is the concern of KDE
reviews eventually moving there (and create pressure on others etc),
why don't we all throw one afternoon of our time and write a bot
that will automatically import the pull request as a patch into phabricator?

That way, creating a pull request on github would get automatically
imported on phabricator where we all could a) review it b) merge it
without actually moving to github, but simply utilizing its resources.
Seems like a win-win?

We could even base it on that bot that is automatically closing those
pull requests that was linked twice already.

The only limitation I see is the needed Identity account for submitting
patches on phabricator (right?), but other than that, how hard can it
be(tm)?

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer