List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] Your KDE highlight of 2014?
From:       Jens Reuterberg <jens () ohyran ! se>
Date:       2014-12-21 16:21:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Lydia and everyone!

For me the best KDE moment this year was my first meeting with the KDE
devs in january in Barcelona. It blew my mind (and I still think that
for Promo material 2015 we should focus on the devs as people a lot
more). I prepared for what I imagined was sitting in a corner doodling
and a lot of people programming and doing C++ jokes or something.
Nothing could be further from the truth - inclusive, kind, never
condescending and charming. So many ideas - so much stuff we have to do
that will make KDE even more brilliant.

My second-but-close was Akademy. Meeting brilliant people, talking to
the other people in VDG (which was scary and cool) like Andrew and
Thomas