List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] Your KDE highlight of 2014?
From:       Rick Timmis <Rick.Timmis () Abazander ! com>
Date:       2014-12-20 9:55:16

On December 19, 2014 10:08:55 AM GMT, Lydia Pintscher <lydia@kde.org> wrote:
> Hey folks :)
>
> 2014 is coming to an end. This gives us some time for reflection. What
> are your KDE highlights of 2014? A team that kicked ass? A really good
> release? An event where you made great new friends? Something entirely
> different?
>
> My personal highlight of 2014 is that we have an amazing visual design
> and usability team that really gets what KDE is all about and makes
> our software look great and ready for many more users.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia
>

> PS: I am writing a year-in-review piece for the dot and this will be
> part of the input.

Hi Lydia, et al

I've had joining the Kubuntu dev team on my Bucket list for several years. I love KDE \
and have used it as my desktop of choice for over 10 years. Plasma 5 is just \
gorgeous, and even in its Beta it is working  well for me. Activities have been so \
useful for me also.

My highlight; Becoming a Kubutnu Ninja Yellow belt. Working with Scarlet and Jonathan \
from the Kubuntu team has been really interesting, and to put the cherry on the cake, \
I've been invited to help out on the KDE stand at FOSDEM in 2015

Thanks
Rick Timmis