Given my project is explicitly mentioned, I should reply :) When KTp was moving out of playground, I was told: "It can't go into the SC because Kopete is there and we have a duty to maintain that as the official client for all of 4.x" I don't know if that is true or not, it may have been a communication breakdown or me misunderstanding. I think this was a private chat, not an official ruling on a mailing list. I don't want to get into a discussion of feature parity, we both have features that the other doesn't have but I would like to be part of the SC at some point. So we are an exception to the it's "because the maintainers want that." rule. David _______________________________________________ kde-community mailing list kde-community@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-community