List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] Tupi: Open 2D Magic
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-01-15 23:02:52

On Monday 13 January 2014 11:06:12 Jure Repinc wrote:
> Dne Sobota, 11. januarja 2014 ob 22:37:18 je Gustav Gonz=E1lez napisal(a):
> > I guess this is my last message related to this thread. I just want to
> > say thank you for all your help. Now I guess I can say that officially
> > Tupi is part of the KDE project :)
> =

> Welcome to the KDE community!

Welcome! =

As part of the KDE community, you get a whole bunch of "downstream" for fre=
e, =

and probably people trying to build your software in places you did not =

expect. This mailing list isn't the right place for technical discussions o=
r =

comments like "it doesn't compile", but .. it doesn't compile (in places yo=
u =

didn't expect). This is expected :)

Where do you expect .. oh, wait, it does mention a bug-tracker in the READM=
E. =

Right, I'll go off and start filing things there.

Cheers,
[ade]