List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] KBibTeX
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhaumann () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-11-12 21:33:04

On Tuesday 12 November 2013 22:15:37 Thomas Fischer wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> On 11/05/2013 09:36 PM, David Edmundson wrote:
> > As a KBibTex user I would happily welcome this.
> >
> > I imagine you'll be aiming to be in extragear, so unfortunately you're
> > still on your own for release cycles - but there are some utilities
> > that will make your life easier.
> >
> > Before we continue, can I ask you to go through the KDE manifest and
> > check that you agree to all the points listed.
> > http://manifesto.kde.org/principles.html
>
> I read the Manifesto and I agree to all its points.

Cool.

In case you have not already a KDE contributor account, you can request one by
following http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_Contributor_Account
You'll need a KDE identity, but it's all described there.

Then, you go to https://sysadmin.kde.org/tickets/ and ask the KDE SysAdmins to
create a new git repository. You'll get instructions how to proceed then and
how to push all your data.

Welcome to KDE!

If you have any questions, just ask.

Greetings,