List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] Proposal: KDE Manifesto wording revision
From:       Kevin Ottens <ervin () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-11-11 13:25:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

On Monday 11 November 2013 13:56:32 Eike Hein wrote:
> After the exchanges in this and the other leg of the subthread
> there ended up being a follow-up discussion on IRC, with Aaron,
> Sune (svuorela), me (Sho_) and others contributing.

I'd like to note I'm glad that you all took the time to resolve this issue by
using a better medium than email. Thanks for that, less time spent tracking
emails and ideas back and forth for me.

> Ultimately, we've together settled on this wording suggestion:
>
> "All project assets must be hosted on infrastructure available
> and writable to all KDE contributor accounts."

After reading the thread, the IRC log and this proposal, I think it's a clear
improvement. I integrated this change locally.

Thanks again for the progress made on that point.

Cheers.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net