List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] contacts
From:       Michael Pyne <mpyne () purinchu ! net>
Date:       2013-08-16 0:10:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thu, August 15, 2013 13:50:24 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Friedrich noted on another list that http://kde.org/contact/ is rather
> outdated. It would indeed make sense to start that page noting that:
> - public community discussions take place on kde-community@kde.org
> - KDE developers can be reached for technical matters on kde-devel@kde.org
> - legal? Or board?
> - cwg?
> - marketing?
> - the webmaster part should stay
>
> Other suggestions? I'd be happy to try and update the page...

I would almost suggest moving almost the entire content of that page to
something like a /contacts/press/ and then having an overarching "Contact KDE"
page that has the things you just mentioned, the new Press page, and also:

 - Security Contacts
 - Most-important mailing lists for interacting with community.

I will note that both Legal/Board *are* noted on the page already, at least as
regards to the e.V. However it might be a good idea to have a separate
notation for trademark issues, possible patent concerns, etc.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne