List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Boost vs cmake 2.8.8 vs kdepimlibs master
From:       Laszlo Papp <lpapp () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-12-17 17:46:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf@kde.org>wrote:

> Not really. For the frameworks branch the most current cmake is required,
> which is 2.8.10.1 currently.
> We will stay there with the most current until we get somewhat stable.

I see.

My post seems to date back then when it was discussed. Apparently, I have
not contributed to frameworks to even notice it, at least not the way
through that branch. My understanding got outdated. Thank you for the
information. :)

Laszlo

PS.: If only the entry barrier was not so high for even a basic tool like
cmake. It is certainly not a problem for me as an arch user, but I can
understand this a -1 for many. This is of course off-topic here.