List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    Re: review FindCarbon.cmake
From:       Bjoern Ricks <bjoern.ricks () intevation ! de>
Date:       2011-09-19 11:43:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 16 September 2011 13:44:26 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Yes, I vaguely remembered something like this.
> What was the state of Qt and Carbon ?
> AFAIK it supports Cocoa in the meantime, does it support only Cocoa ?
> Especially for Qt5 ?
Sorry I don't know. I would guess Carbon support will be dropped in Qt5,
because e.g Carbon doesn't support 64Bit. There are still two different
binary versions for Mac OS Carbon and Cocoa but I don't see any reason not to
use the Cocoa one.

Imho the FindCarbon.cmake script can be removed.

--
Bjoern Ricks |  ++49-541-335083-167  |  http://www.intevation.de/