List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    Re: Rough plan for extra-cmake-modules Was: extra-cmake-modules
From:       Sune Vuorela <debian () pusling ! com>
Date:       2011-07-09 13:02:45

On Saturday 09 July 2011 13:03:15 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> A new top-level subdir modules/ sounds good.
> git doesn't have "mv" or "cp" commands, right ?

Git does have a mv command, but git is also smart enough:

$ mv group group2
$ git add group2
$ git add -p
[snip]
$ git commit -m"blah"
[master ef8ac1e] blah
 rename group => group2 (100%)

/Sune
--
I cannot load to a program, how does it work?

The point is that you neither have to ping the line, nor should insert the
parallel clock and from Excel 97 you either must reset the floppy disk of a 3D
login to a ethernet server, or cannot debug the memory to explore a RO 3Dfx
menu.