List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    Re: cmake for python projects (was: KDE/kdegames)
From:       Wolfgang Rohdewald <wolfgang () rohdewald ! de>
Date:       2010-09-27 11:07:10

On Montag 27 September 2010, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> As a packager I found it very annoying that I had to run
> kajongg and look at the import errors to work out what it
> needed.

they would also have been in kajongg/make_debian_package
but of course that is not a usual place.

could you live with a README.packagers containing dependencies
as proposed on the kde-buildsystem mailing list? Kajongg
would not be the first project to do that.

meanwhile I wrote something up as a basis for discussion:

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/CMake/Python

this also contains a link to the mentioned discussion
in the kde-buildsystem mailing list

--
Wolfgang