List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    Re: debugfull
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-09-05 22:36:46

On Thursday 04 September 2008 12:49:08 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday 04 September 2008, Allen Winter wrote:

> > > Ok, will do (see my current commit).
> > > At which time is it rebuilt (and in which timezone) ?
> >
> > Let's see.. first an anonymous svn up runs on a good portion of the repo,
> > then API dox are rebuilt.  Then Krazy runs..  then the sanitizer runs..
> > then we do some other DB cleaning....
> >
> > Oh, probably 12-16 hours from now :)
>
> I don't see the changed text right now.

Something is strange.
When I run the update script by-hand on the EBN machine, things work fine.
But when the update script runs by-cron I see the error message "QFile::writeBlock: File not open"

I think that message comes from meinproc.  But I'm calling the fullpath to meinproc
in the script.  Could LD_LIBRARY_PATH be different when running via cron?
Other ideas?