On Monday 30 June 2008, Alexander Neundorf wrote: > > Could you please justify QtNetwork and QtXml here? None of public kio > > headers need QtNetwork (actually, QtNetwork is not worth bundling with > > anything). QtXml users are kbookmark*.h (internal method) and davjob.h. > > In my opinion, they are not good enough reason to pull QtXml. Application > > can specify it manually. However, it is true that there will be > > relatively many linking failures due to missing QtXml. > That's the justification. Avoiding too much breakage. I don't expect that much breakage from it, but we can do that it in multiple passes, it doesn't have to be right on the first try. > > I can prepare a patch with all these changes if you agree with them. > Yes, please. > Dirk, comments ? Suggestions sound good to me. Greetings, Dirk _______________________________________________ Kde-buildsystem mailing list Kde-buildsystem@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-buildsystem