List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    Re: Reducing excess linkage - cmake 2.6 IMPORTED targets and
From:       "Benjamin Reed" <rangerrick () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-30 16:50:30

2008/6/30 Thiago Macieira <thiago@kde.org>:

> kdecore loads QtDBus *anyways*. That's not the question here.
>
> The question is whether the application should link directly to QtDBus.

And AFAIK on OSX these two are synonymous, the application must link
all indirect symbols.  But I'd like to confirm.

I'm getting a little lost in this thread, is there a summary on how to
give all of this a shot and test on OSX to make sure it still works?
Is there a full patchset somewhere?

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development