On Thursday 17 April 2008, David Faure wrote: ... > > I don't agree here. > > Some logic is spread all over KDE, both in the sources as well as in the > > build files, and I really don't want to do more magic than absolutely > > required in the cmake stuff. > > Code duplication is bad, whether in sources or in build files, I would > think that is quite obvious. > > But the one who codes decides, I'll let you go ahead if you're still not > convinced. I committed the modified kde4_add_kdeinit_executable(). No changes to any CMakeLists.txt should be required. Under !Windows everything should work as before. Under Windows, now the kdeinit_foo library is a tiny static library which doesn't have to be installed. Please let me know if something doesn't work. Alex _______________________________________________ Kde-buildsystem mailing list Kde-buildsystem@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-buildsystem