Hello, On Saturday 29 December 2007, Alexander Neundorf wrote: > I guess then one way would be to add a helper target > add_custom_target(CREATE_DBUS_STUFF) > which creates all the dbus xml interfaces, and have all the targets which > need these interfaces depend on this helper target. > > OTOH, if other targets need some part of what is built when kmail is being > built, then it doesn't seem to be that wrong to make them depend on kmail > (or the helper target). That sounds like a good idea. I don't know enough about CMake to do this myself though, can anyone help? I tried the following in the KMail CMake file: >add_custom_target( kmail_xml, > COMMAND qt4_generate_dbus_interface( kmkernel.h org.kde.kmail.kmail.xml OPTIONS -a ) > COMMAND qt4_generate_dbus_interface( kmcomposewin.h org.kde.kmail.mailcomposer.xml OPTIONS -a ) >) But that seems to be invalid syntax. What is the right way to do this? Afterwards, I simply do the following then, right? >add_dependencies(kontact_kmailplugin kmail_xml) What I find strange is that we currently have >add_dependencies(kontact_kmailplugin kmail) in there, which means that the Kontact KMail plugin depends on KMail. This however does not seem to work, there are still errors like > make[3]: *** No rule to make target `kmail/org.kde.kmail.kmail.xml', > needed by `kontact/plugins/kmail/kmailinterface.cpp'.  Stop. > make[2]: *** [kontact/plugins/kmail/CMakeFiles/kcm_kmailsummary.dir/all] Error 2 What are we doing wrong there? The CMake files are in kdepim/kmail/CMakeLists.txt and in kdepim/kontact/plugins/kmail/CMakeLists.txt. Can anybody have a look at that please? Thanks, Thomas P.S. Sorry for the late response _______________________________________________ Kde-buildsystem mailing list Kde-buildsystem@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-buildsystem