On Wednesday 19 December 2007, Thomas McGuire wrote: > Hi, > > the current QT4_GENERATE_DBUS_INTERFACE does not allow me to only extract > methods marked with Q_SCRIPTABLE. I need this for KMail, I don't want to > export each public slot. > > The attached patch simply uses an optional parameter to specify the > parameters for qdbuscpp2xml. For example, by passing -psm to the macro, > only scriptable methodes are exported. > > Is the patch OK? Any comments? Can I commit? It would be ok if there wouldn't be support for additional options since a few days ago in the cmake cvs version of FindQt4.cmake, which looks like this: QT4_ADD_RESOURCES(outfiles inputfile ... OPTIONS ...) So there you can add options as you want for the tool after the OPTIONS keyword. It seems we want that for our FindQt4.cmake too ? Alex _______________________________________________ Kde-buildsystem mailing list Kde-buildsystem@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-buildsystem