List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    No NDEBUG in release mode
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-11-29 21:35:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I've noticed that when I configure kdelibs with -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release,
there is no NDEBUG defined. And then informed that there is nothing such as
that defined at all.

So if someone could spare some time to add what and where is most
appropriate, instead of me rumbling through FindKDE4Internal.cmake or
thereabout... :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)