List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    Re: Debug buildtype broken
From:       "Jaison Lee" <lee.jaison () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-20 2:20:55

> Some flags suggestions:
> Release: -O2
> RelWithDebugInfo: -g -O2
> optimised-but-debuggable: -g -O2 -fno-inline -fno-schedule-insns -fno-reorder-blocks
> Debug: -g -O0
> Debugfull: -g3 -O0

Related to this, absolutely nothing I do seems to remove the kDebug()
lines. Compiling in Release mode does not do it, nor does manually
adding KDE_NO_DEBUG_INFO to CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE. When compiling in
Release or MinSizeRel the kDebug() lines should not be included,
however that can be accomplished.