William A. Hoffman schrieb: > At 05:02 PM 4/10/2006, Ralf Habacker wrote: > >> Bill Hoffman schrieb: >> >>> dcopidl.bat expects that perl is in the PATH. >>> Perhaps this file could be configured, and the >>> FindPerl.cmake module could be used to find >>> perl, then a full path to perl could be used. >>> >>> >>> >> but this will fix the installation path of perl to the build machine. If >> the installed dcopidl.bat is used for a binary package which is >> installed on another machine, perl path may not be the same and >> dcopidl.bat isn't usable. >> > > Well, even with perl in my path, the path does not seem > to be used by the .bat file, I am getting this: > > > Building Custom Rule c:/Hoffman/kde/kdelibs-vside/kdecore/kdebugdcopiface.kidl > 'perl' is not recognized as an internal or external command, > operable program or batch file. > > It works from nmake, but not from the IDE. > The IDE takes the environment from setting of the control panel. Enter the perl path into System->Extended->Environment, then logoff/logon and the perl path is available. Ralf