Hi all, yesterday I tried to fix a compile error of the testserver in khtml/java/test and added some exports to java related classes. Koos.Vriezen pointed told me, that too much classed are exported. Old Makefile.am's told me - that in khtml/java there are two libraries, - a static uninstalled libkjava used by the testserver target in khtml/java/tests/ - a shared kparts based class named kjavaappletviewer - that in khtml/java/dummy is an a empty shared library libkjava, which will be installed The svn log from 2002 says about this library 'install a dummy libkjava.so.1 to restore binary compatibility to 3.0' - khtml does not include any java related classes. The recent cmake files in khtml adds java class to khtml, which I think is a mistake. I like to know if this assumption is correct and if is is correct, that the installed kjava library is still empty. Ralf