Harri Porten schrieb: > On Sat, 4 Mar 2006, Ralf Habacker wrote: > > >> The appended testcase shows that mingw is able to deal with this stuff >> in an easy way. The only thing to do is to prepend a KDE_USTRING_EXPORT >> define to methods, which are not implemented in kjs. May be this name >> isn't a god choice and could be easly changed. >> >> Please unpack the test.zip archive into kdelibs, make sure, kjs lib is >> build and run make in the test dir. Then you have a local libhtmk.dll, >> which implements Ustring methods and an exe which uses kjs and local lib >> provided UString methods. >> >> Any comments ? >> > > Unfortunately this approach didn't work in our non-KDE related project > either. Not sure whether we screwed up any defines but the undefined > symbol error is still the same. > Can you give some more informations how to setup a build environment for the related project ? I'ts hard to track this down otherwise. Ralf