List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    cmake: include path order
From:       syntheticpp () gmx ! net (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peter_K=FCmmel?=)
Date:       2006-03-05 11:29:45

I think I've found a cmake bug, at least a problem with the CMakeLists.txt files:

The order of the additional include paths in flags.cmake is not correct.

When building kjs or khtml, both using kjs/ustring.h which
includes global.h, then /kio/kio/global.h is included instead
of kjs/global.h (which resides in the build folder).

And in the khtml include path list there is no path to kjs/global.h
Maybe this is a CMakeLists.txt bug only.

Peter