Hi all, I 've just tried to compile khtml on windows with mingw and got many of the following errors: CMakeFiles/khtml.dir/domparser.obj(.text+0xe0b): In function `ZN3KJS9DOMParserC1EPNS_9ExecStateEPN3DOM12DocumentImplE': F:/daten/kdelibs/khtml/ecma/kjs_binding.h:68: variable 'vtable for KJS::JSObject' can't be auto-imported. Please read the document ation for ld's --enable-auto-import for details. This messages indicates, that there is code referenced without dllimport/dllexport decoration. I suggest to add -Wl,--disable-auto-import to mingw linker script to avoid such confusion and to make clear that there is decoration is required. Another solution would be to use -Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc but with the drawback, that a specific linker script is required ( bksys/win32/i386pe.x-no-rdata) and no read only data sections are possible with g++ on windows . Ralf