List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    multiple pathes in cmake variables
From:       billlist () nycap ! rr ! com (William A !  Hoffman)
Date:       2006-02-11 18:10:36

At 01:01 PM 2/11/2006, Ralf Habacker wrote:

> But this will not work. The source code uses #include <libxml/xpath.h>
> which requires, that
>
> LIBXML2_INCLUDE_DIR ends with <value of CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH>/libxml2  and not only \
> <value of CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH>, which the above mentioned example results into. Do \
> you have tried this ?
Your right.   The search path should include libxml2 as the header file is included
as libxml/xpath.h.  I am looking into your problem of the search paths not \
separating. It was working for me last time I tried it.   As a work around, until we \
figure this out, have you tried setting the variables in the environment?

-Bill