Alexander Neundorf schrieb: > On Friday 10 February 2006 23:10, Ralf Habacker wrote: > >> Alexander Neundorf schrieb: >> >>> SVN commit 508142 by neundorf: >>> >>> -add a CMakeLists.txt for iceauth, but it can't be compiled here, because >>> iceauth links to DCOP, and thi doesn't exist yet I think this should be >>> moved to dcop/ >>> >> iceauth requires only KDE-ICE, not dcop. I don't know if it would be >> able to uses the KDE-ICE sources directly for iceauth. >> Ralf >> > > Sure ? The scons file lists DCOP. > This was done because the is no static KDE-ICE lib. I have experienced with a kde independent kdelibs/win package, which contains iceauth for windows and I only need to add the KDE-ICE lib to get a working iceauth. Ralf