Am Montag, 24. Oktober 2005 12:04 schrieb Ralf Habacker: > Am Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2005 09:16 schrieb Stephan Kulow: > > On Sunday 23 October 2005 02:01, Ralf Habacker wrote: > > > conf.cheaders += "unistd.h" > > > > This shows clearly that it will suck as you need to know very well about > > white spaces. I think strings are a dead end here. > > Do you have take a deeper look in the class PackageConfiguration ? There > is support for dealing with spaces Then you can just as well write = "unistd.h". But why not make it a list right away in the internal implementation? My point is less of this can be handled, I'm more talking about the API, e.g. does the user/author of the code understand what he's supposed to do? > The parser is an initial play ground to see what kind of runtime issues > could be to be able to check if the proposal is a good design. Before we > have something to play with we are only on the green table. :-) You misunderstood me. I'm aware that this is a play ground, my point I dislike the general idea of the syntax. And I was disagreeing with the syntax already before you wrote your initial parser. Greetings, Stephan