Am Freitag, 21. Oktober 2005 23:36 schrieb Ralf Habacker: > Hi all, > I have collected some informations from the mailing list and tried to make > an initial documentation/spec for some parts of bksys using doxygen. > > I would like to get some more input to make this more ready and to see how > we can design the contributed ideas. > Are there any problems, that I checkin a new doc dir containing the doxygen > files and (optional) the html output into doc/html for reviewing ? > Seems no, because I haven't heard about one day. :-) The related doc could be called directly from svn by entering the url: http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/bksys/doc/html/index.html It would be nice, it everyone interested in the new buildsystem would take a look and send suggestions to this list, so that we can get this stuff more complete. > Regards > Ralf > _______________________________________________ > Kde-buildsystem mailing list > Kde-buildsystem at kde.org > https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-buildsystem