List:       kde-buildsystem
Subject:    doc update
From:       ralf.habacker () freenet ! de (Ralf Habacker)
Date:       2005-10-21 21:36:37

Hi all,
I have collected some informations from the mailing list and tried to make an
initial documentation/spec for some parts of bksys using doxygen.

I would like to get some more input to make this more ready and to see how  we
can design the contributed ideas.
Are there any problems, that I checkin a new doc dir containing the doxygen
files and (optional) the html output into doc/html for reviewing ?

Regards
Ralf