List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] PyKF5 status?
From:       Scott Kitterman <kde () kitterman ! com>
Date:       2015-05-29 20:58:13

On May 29, 2015 3:19:27 PM EDT, "Philipp A." <flying-sheep@web.de> wrote:
> would be definitely cool! no stress though ☺
>
> how far have you come until now?

So far, as previously discussed here, I have gotten twine2 renamed and set up as a \
more normal Python package.  It's mostly working, but there's some classes I can't \
get it to wrap and fixing the lexer is beyond me so far.

I'm going to try again with 5.10 and see how much I can crank out.

Scott K