List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    [Kde-bindings] assemblygen moved from gitorious to KDE git
From:       Arno Rehn <arno () arnorehn ! de>
Date:       2012-10-28 14:54:34

Hi,

I've just moved assemblygen (previously at
https://gitorious.org/assemblygen/assemblygen) to the KDE git
infrastructure.
It can now be found at
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdebindings/csharp/assemblygen .

Project managers are Dimitar, Richard and myself.
I had to rewrite some history for the audit scripts to pass, specifically:

* Use of the correct git author and committer name (full name as on KDE
identity)
* Same with email addresses.
* Use \n end of line style only (\r\n as used by windows won't be
accepted). Git can be configured to convert this automatically (in case
you're developing on Windows).
* Removal of some backup files.

I suggest reading http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual (if
you haven't already).