List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    [Kde-bindings] Re: KDE-Bindings in SVN for 4.7?
From:       Arno Rehn <arno () arnorehn ! de>
Date:       2011-06-21 22:35:12

On Tuesday 21 June 2011 23:33:49 Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since 4.7 branching is at our footsteps, I looked around a bit and saw
> that there are still some non-empty folders in the kdebindings module
> in SVN trunk.
>
> Such as:
>     kalyptus/
Deprecated, replaced by smokegen.

>     phpqt/
Unmaintained.

>     xparts/
Unmaintained, not used and not compiling anymore for ages.

> They all look deserted. What is supposed to happen with them?
> Can we remove the whole kdebindings contents at some point
> leaving one README there to point to
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdebindings ?
Yep, that sounds good to me. If someone wants to start on phpqt again, we can
still extract it from the SVN history (afaik it'll still be around somewhere,
even when the official SVN repo will be gone.)

--
Arno Rehn