List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] Qyoto on Windows: binary packages
From:       James Mansion <james () mansionfamily ! plus ! com>
Date:       2010-05-28 21:02:44

Arno Rehn wrote:
> I've received messages that recent versions of kdebindings don't build anymore
> on Windows, but until July or August I don't really have time to look into
> that.

I would hope that if it could get to the point where a version is easily
buildable (against Qt, not necessarily KDE) with msdev, then it might be
possible to make it self-sustaining - but that does rather require that
you'd give up the control implied by that and regard C#/Qt on Windows as
a required build target when regressing.  I can quite see how that
doesn't align with priorities you might have regarding KDE.

James