List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    [Kde-bindings] Qyoto, C#, Mono - How to deploy on windows?
From:       linuxoidoz () yahoo ! com ! au
Date:       2010-02-26 3:37:46

I would like to check how my app works in windows, if it works there at all. Can \
Qyoto apps run in windows?

I've read the Qt docs on how to deploy Qt apps in windows but they never mention how \
and where to get Qt runtime. You can either statically or dynamically link to \
qt4core.dll and qt4gui.dll. I have also KDE4.4 installed in windows which seemed to \
install Qt 4.6 as well, I've also copied Qtcore4.dll and Qtgui4.dll into both the \
executable and windows/system32 folders - but still the application simply crashes on \
start without any explanation.

What else can I do to make a Qt app made in Linux with Qyoto to work on windows? I \
don't have to download and install the whole 160-200 MB Qt suite, do I? Thank you.  \