List:       kde-bindings
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] C#, Qyoto, Qt - How to read output from QProcess?
From:       Linuxoid Oz <linuxoidoz () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2010-02-17 22:04:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> Check for typos. Don't capitalize the first letter. The code you
pasted
 above should work.

And I said I've tried both 'readyReadStandardOutput' and 'ReadyReadStandardOutput' \
and they return "Object::connect: No such signal QProcess::readyReadStandardOutput()" \
or "Object::connect: No such signal QProcess::ReadyReadStandardOutput()" \
respectively. Do I need to add another library reference?

 Yahoo!7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free \
at PLUS7. www.tv.yahoo.com.au/plus7